What is Pilates at Home?
For a rolling monthly subscription fee of £30 per month you can access the Pilates at Home videos recorded by Julie. You can then work out at home any time of the day! All you need is a home set of equipment.
For a rolling fee of £30 per month you get…
• 3 brand new pilates workouts each week
What you will need :
- a yoga mat
- a long resistance band
- a green Bender Ball
- a thick band
- a pair of light dumbbells
Who Can Participate in Pilates at Home?
– Anyone who wants to workout at home as and when they want to
– Anyone who is unable to get to the gym
– Anyone who is too nervous to attend classes or the gym
– Anyone looking to build up strength and stamina
– Anyone looking to sleep better
– Anyone looking to become healthier
How to sign up…
- Register your login on this website and wait for your membership to be approved.
- Enrol for payment using the monthly PayPal Direct Debit. **LINK**
- Login on this website, after payment has gone through, the link to the videos will be added to your login profile. *Note, if the subscription is cancelled, you will no longer have access to the videos.
The Small Print: All workouts are within the group. Workouts are for members of the group only and are not to be shared anywhere or with anyone. I assume that you are fit and healthy and have no issues that affect you being able to workout at home. If you do have any medical or physical conditions then I recommend you speak with your GP, attend a class so that we can speak to you in person and go through technique or consider a one to one session with a PT. I am not a qualified dietician or nutritionist I can only give ideas of what you should be eating as part of a healthy diet.